Year 9 J-Population Remote Learning
Lessons will follow the normal timings of your day – starting at 8:35am
Here is all the information you will need to access remote learning. Please read this carefully:
- You will be joining live lessons via a google meeting link. Your teacher will have most of the population in one meeting.
- Your teacher will give you instructions, and may direct you to your google classroom for each lesson.
- Log in to Google: You MUST be logged into google using your school email address to join the google meetings. Follow this link and make sure you are logged in with your “stjamesexeter.co.uk” school email address. A good way of checking is to look at your google classrooms. If you cannot access your classrooms, you are not logged into google properly.
- Use the timetable below to join the google meetings and classrooms. Find the right period, and click on your subject, or class, name to follow a link to the meeting.
If for any reason you cannot find your lesson, email your email@example.com and complete your Optional and Target Sparx work
A few important points:
- The meetings will not work until your teacher has started them, if the link does not work then try again in a short while.
- Remember your teacher has to run a lesson. They may not be able to respond to chat messages immediately.
- Remember to mute your microphone and turn your camera off unless instructed otherwise.
- If you get an “invalid video call name” then you must log in to your school Google account.
If you see a sad face and “accounts.google.com refused to connect.” below, then you are not logged into your school google account !