This year our open evening is on Thursday 7th October from 6pm to 8pm. You are welcome to come along and sample many of the things St James has to offer. There will be a talk by Miss Lindsay Skinner, Headteacher, at 6pm and 7pm, with the rest of the time free for you to take a guided tour of the school or to tour the school at your own leisure. All subjects that are offered will have staff and students ready to talk to you and the more practical subjects such as Science, Food Technology, Art and PE will have demonstrations your child can get involved with.
If you would like to look around St James during the school day, you are welcome to join our open morning tours. All the information for these are below.
We look forward to welcoming you and showing you around our fantastic school.
- Mon 27th September Willowbrook
- Tues 28th September St Sidwells
- Weds 29th September Whipton Barton
- Thurs 30th September Exwick Heights
- Fri 1st October Exwick Heights
- Mon 4th October Stoke Hill
- Tues 5th October Stoke Hill
- Weds 6th October Pinhoe, St David’s and Ladysmith
- Thurs 7th October Open Evening
- Fri 8th October Other schools
Tour start times: 8.40am, 9am, 9.35am and 9.55am.
St James School is a multicultural community with high academic standards that celebrates and promotes the arts. To book in for a tour please contact Sharon Crump on Transition@stjamesexeter.co.uk